- Patients with diabetes do not affect blood sugar levels in any way.
- liver disease patients Whether hepatitis or cirrhosis can eat. no effect on the symptoms of the disease
- Menstrual women have leucorrhoea are not involved in the occurrence of leucorrhea in women at all.
- Those who have wounds, postpartum cesarean sections, postoperatively, do not contribute to inflamed wounds, slow healing, or any infection as well.
- Bamboo shoots have not been shown to increase the risk of cancer. (except for asparagus, which contains asparagine. Which is found in asparagus and many other foods) Responsible for helping breast cancer cells spread and grow throughout the body even more.
Contain dietary fiber that helps reduce the risk of colon cancer. Reducing the risk of constipation. It’s also low in calories. So can eat and suitable for people who are controlling their weight. It also contains protein, potassium, vitamin A and calcium.
However, it should be noted that Eating are useful. Bamboo shoots must be cooked. Pickled (clean) have lower nutritional value. But not as dangerous to the body as feared And no matter what. You shouldn’t eat too much bamboo shoots. Should be eaten in the right amount and choosing a variety of foods would be better